Air to Go Air Conditioning, Inc. is a Class “A” Florida State licensed HVAC Contractor servicing Collier County, Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero and Marco Island. In business since 2004, licensed and insured. State License # CAC1814063
If you are a looking for a reliable, professional air conditioning company in Naples, Florida, you are in the right place. We treat your home as if it was our own, with quality craftsmanship, on time service, outstanding labor warranties (Up to one year. Ask us for details) and all the respect you deserve! Whether you need residential or commercial air conditioning service in Naples, Marco Island or Bonita Springs, Air to Go Air Conditioning, Inc. is looking forward to your call!
Air to Go Air Conditioning, Inc. sells, installs, services and maintains all types of air conditioning systems and indoor air-quality products. We also specialize in the following services:
Here’s What Really Makes Us Different:
- Air Conditioning Service, repair and installs of all makes and brands
- Hot Spots? Get rid of Hot Spots with “Zoning” and lower your electric bill at the same time
- Pool-heater repairs
- Work with all manufacturer warranties
- Whole-house filtration
- Duct- cleaning and Dryer-vent cleaning
- High performance UV lights for new and existing buildings and homes
- Service and maintenance of walk-in coolers, freezers and wine coolers
- Commercial repairs and installs
- Preventative Maintenance Agreements
- Free Second Opinions
- Free Estimates
- And now also offering complete “Smart Home Automation”.
- We never charge overtime fees.
- Never pay a service charge with recommended repairs.
- BBB Accredited business with an A+ rating and never a complaint.
- We’ll take the extra time on the phone to help you trouble shoot and resolve minor issues.
Here’s A Message From Our President
“Thanks for stopping by and learning more about us. Before you decide to hire someone to come out and inspect your air conditioning problem, give us a call first. We’ll let you speak to one of our highly qualified technicians who may be able to save you money by giving you advice on how to fix the problem by yourself. We never charge for the call and most of the time it’s a simple problem that can be fixed over the phone in a matter of minutes by the homeowner.
And if the problem does require a service call, we’re available 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week and we don’t charge “overtime” rates for emergency service calls. If you need us in the middle of the night, we’ll be there for you. For your convenience we also speak fluent German and Spanish”. Leo Rebholz-President